Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tip
Starting Member

1 Posts
Gratitude: 1

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:26:53  Show Profile
do any of you have a problem with diffent ethnic groups dating
well you see im 16 and im dating a sweet guy he treats me as though im a queen hes the first guy that acualy cares for my music and my writing he love to read them but my grandmather has decided i cant be with him its a long story but she over reacted to some thing small
well hes in california hes been there for a month i am trying to hold my self together with out him but its doing no good even tough my grand ma does not allow im still with him its hard and latly i have been having major panic attacks atleast 4 a day im emotionly a reack and i cant hadle it i am a realy strong person and i thought i could handle it but i cant does anyone have any pointers to help me and be honest!

friendly neiborhood emo kid
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 09/11/2014 :  16:54:30  Show Profile
hi i realize its late real late to respond
. im irish slavic [russian ?] german scotch english
oh do i understand !!!

1. dont watch tv is a boogie box its noones freind
2.limit time with all wireless devices
3. limit tv radio music exposure
4 hardwire your wifi computer connection
5. only use electricxal devices when you have to
6 no anything with caffine , study up on homeopathic remidies
7 learn how light bulbs could give you anxiety
even if you dont believe in any higher power church has been a great place to hang out and help people for eons good people and structured activities socials etc i go read bibles,torahs ,koran and budda etc wise peoples sayings
and they organize to help others. theres also community orgs and volunteer positions at nursing homes, animal shelters,soup kitchens,political organizations and school and at wfw halls you can volunteer to help veterans , how about special needs organizations
and anti poverty program volunteers program green peace. theres police explorers , fire ambulace, and ham radio communications great people and you can volunteer at local events and train for emergencies and enter contests and learn the latest in technology science and more and build radios computers etc.and the goverment will train you in the usa and to be sure else where. the military and emploers like to have ham radio operators its not anitiquated far from it they were the guys who thought up dick tracys television watch a two transmitter way way long ago. they design build satiltes and work on help build the internet, cell phone and computers.

any how theres lots of women of all ages and men from age 6 to a hundred and six to talk to as well they help the hanicapped enjoy the radio

and they have weather spotters and well go learn but in conclusion they help the boyscouts to girl scouts to . i was on the volunteer ambulance core and worked full time at a grocery store before i could not work. best decisions i ever made

max is my c-spainal he we to heaven i love you max, will be with you soon
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 09/11/2014 :  16:59:00  Show Profile
a few drops of lavender oil on your pillow works awesome make sure your not allergic

chamoli tea is great

read books not email

excersise
get into nature

max is my c-spainal he we to heaven i love you max, will be with you soon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0