My Mood Calendar
 Im new can anyone help me out?

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JackieStar
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  11:44:14  Show Profile
Hi my names jackie iv been diognosed with bipolarI disorder in 2005. i recently had another episode in march of 2007. Im going back to work already but im working llike a dog just to keep my place and pay bills. i feel like working so much is getting me sick again. does anyone know of any help there is out there. I still want to work but not as much I need help but there doesnt seem to be any answers. sombody anybody help me out!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

aquamarine
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1238 Posts
Gratitude: 325
Very caringVery wise

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  15:50:11  Show Profile
Hi Jackie,
Just so you know you may get more response by posting on the bipolar "general board". I'm not sure if you are asking for tips to help you work less or to manage the stress caused by working so much. One thing I would be lost without is weekly supportive therapy. It helps me set goals, figure out what is blocking me from doing what I want to do and move in the direction I want. It also helps me understand my symptoms and how different kinds of situations can bring on, or make symptoms worse.

I do therapy with my pdoc and in the country I am in this is covered by medical insurance. Some country's do not have this available, but often therapists (psychiatrists, counsellors, psychologists etc.) will have some kind of sliding scale payments based on a client's ability to pay. Also there are sometimes therapy programs run by the country for people with mental illnesses.
...aqua

Go to Top of Page

ChicagoMoody2008
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  08:33:45  Show Profile
How can I get the mood calendar? I want to use it to monitor my moods.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0