Our Place In The Universe
 aliens inseminated hominoid beings

New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mattm
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  08:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
the Sumarians knew the planet was round and knew there are nine planets in our solar system!!look it up,,,THE book {the twelth planet},,,,they also believed there is another planet on a huge orbit like a comet,,,and keeps coming back every 3600 years,,,the hebrews invented Jesus,,, and were reading his mind along the stations of the cross,,,this is not in any book,,,they performed magic,,, and created a delisional saviour,,, he was miraculous in his beliefs about loving thy neighbour,,ETC,,,and the people who read his mind his whole life observed his unique and troubled life,,,he was set up to fail,,,and to be observed,,,Magic tricks like creating many fish and bread to eat ,,was performed before the time of jesus,,Look it up,,,history repeats its self,,,And these
so called Gods,,,were simply 20 percent alien and eighty percent hominoid,,,,there were five honinoids walking around,,,The only survivors HOmosapians,,the thinking man,,,,AND the non mind readers are dying out,,,we need not to decieve these inferior beings,,, I am one myself,,,,and i used to be beautiful,,, ive ive been talking to people in my mind for over a year,,,I have never been this disturbed,,,I want my old brain back,,,vainity,,,depression,,,normal paranoiah,,,,alocoholisim,,, low self asteem and all the rest!! Noone is meant to find out about mind reading,,,,and it damages you,,,I dont suffer from vainity or depression anymore!!??? I sometimes feel empowered,,, and extremely amused??!! these are the good side effects,,,BUT,,,IM haveing thoughts i dont want to have,,, as of the result of dicovering the fact there are mind readers,,,,"how bout i think this" how bout i think that"/??? and then BANG there it is,,,MIND READERS,,, im from australia and the administrator knows about me!!! ill be back soon> matt.
Go to Top of Page

docsharp
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1685 Posts
Gratitude: 909
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  13:27:19  Show Profile  Visit docsharp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
mattm,

Have you read any of David Ikes stuff. I think you'd enjoy it personally I think that the Alien stuff and evil agenda is overrated. So far as Alien abductions are concerned I ain't bothered the World is protected by the Men In Black! Some of 'em wear white collars, some of 'em wear turbans, some of 'em work as GPs etc. but they all work for the same Boss who's identity is on a need to know basis and basically no one needs to know.

Go to Top of Page

e-pea
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

5919 Posts
Gratitude: 1353
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  11:15:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
when i was little i had a theory that highly advanced aliens mated with pre-human apes in some weird genetic experiment. Now the aliens are coming back and looking in from time to time and saying to themselves "Man look at the mess we made."

"He who would distinguish the true from the false must have an adequate idea of what is true and false." - BENEDICT SPINOZA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0