Can anyone tell me how NOT to be inloved with a gi

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Regenesis
Starting Member

2 Posts
Gratitude: 1

Posted - 10/13/2008 :  23:19:46  Show Profile
This is my story:Until 3 years ago,I was wheight 120 Kg.I was staying all the day in my house,playing at PC,and I didnt talked to anyone at school.
I started to loose wheight,and now I wheight 82 Kg and my height is 1.80 m.So I look ok.But I still stay all the day indoors,and never talk to anyone.I am to shy to have a girlfriend,and I was never good at anything,so I think I will be lousy at sex also(with only a [
Deleted by Administrator]...).
Anyway,I will be ok If I will remain virgin for life.The problem is that I have a crush on a girl and I dont want to.I have heard of guys that loved some girls,and they fell in depression because they did't knew what to do and kill themselves.
Can anyone tell me how to not get inloved ?So I will never love a girl/women.

Go to Top of Page

JodyWoo
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

5784 Posts
Gratitude: 861
Very caringVery wiseVery honest

Posted - 10/13/2008 :  23:36:24  Show Profile
Well, that's not exactly what we do here.

And I strongly recommend that you edit your post and take out such personal things.

There are teenagers on this site... I would know, I'm one of them.

This is a site for people with mental disorders and/or concerns about mental disorders.

We aren't here for sex advice, but if you need to talk about mental disorders...
We're here to talk.

Jody
Waves of silver, waves of gold
Are coming now to take me,
To separate my body from my soul
And Jesus leaves or takes me.
Hopes of heaven, fears of hell
And what's the chance I'll make it.
When all my other plans have failed,
And I've tried so hard to fake it.
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  04:26:46  Show Profile
and the forum is marked sexual confessions.

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  05:08:38  Show Profile
hi regenisis

all men worry about is it too small, but alot of them worry is it to big.

and women worry about their bodies too, men do not have the corner on the market.
Go to Top of Page

e-pea

5919 Posts
Gratitude: 1353
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  06:07:18  Show Profile
what kind of television have you been watching??

seriously.

If you don't want a relationship, that's fine. Just be honest when you hook up and you are in the clear.

I would suggest however, that you learn a little more about sex before you try it. YOu seem grossly misinformed on a few key points.

Not getting involved with someone is easy. Just don't get involved. But not being interested in someone is harder. If you like her, your heart will just continue to like her.

Maybe instead of worrying about how you can get your crush into bed, try taking her out for dinner and a movie? Dunno, just a suggestion. You don't have to commit to someone just because you take them out. You can just take things one day at a time and not worry about love and all that garbage.

And size doesn't matter as much as some people think it does. But jody is absolutely right. Posting stuff this personal can be dangerous online.

Good luck. And congratulations on losing weight and feeling better about yourself. I'm sure you are not as inadequate as you feel. In fact, maybe the same girl might have a crush on you?

"He who would distinguish the true from the false must have an adequate idea of what is true and false." - BENEDICT SPINOZA
Go to Top of Page

e-pea

5919 Posts
Gratitude: 1353
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 10/15/2008 :  06:23:12  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by stigmastomper

hi regenisis

all men worry about is it too small, but alot of them worry is it to big.

and women worry about their bodies too, men do not have the corner on the market.

I won't get into personal details but what stigs says is very true. Women worry so much about the stupidest things. We worry about each little part of our body and how it looks, both by itself and in comparison with the rest of our bodies (to say nothing about the comparison with OTHER women's bodies) Here are some sillier things women worry about:

how close our nose is to our mouth
how far apart our eyes are, and where they are placed on the face
what our hands look like
how big our feet are
what our collarbones look like
if we have a cleft in our chin

We are so insecure, especially when we're young, that we are forgiving. Some women are mean. Some men are mean too. But usually a woman will not be as critical of you as she is of herself.

and girls like guys who are shy.

"He who would distinguish the true from the false must have an adequate idea of what is true and false." - BENEDICT SPINOZA
Go to Top of Page

hasika
Full Member (100+ posts)

136 Posts
Gratitude: 2

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  10:18:33  Show Profile
I have a solution! Spend the day around me! lol. I am not straight nor gay nor bisexual, nor do I have desire to be sexual. And its completely healthy for me. Doesnt have to work for everyone else but it works for me.

That is my ideal life and fantasy. My confession. Bodys are for making babies. SO if you dont want mental problems or children simply stay solo.

Its all in the head.
Enjoy the emotional butterflies and feelings of love and friendship. Commit to yourself and life is great.
Go to Top of Page

Regenesis
Starting Member

2 Posts
Gratitude: 1

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  11:23:54  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by hasika
[ nor do I have desire to be sexual.

Its easy for you if you are asexual
Go to Top of Page

lynn2150

21329 Posts
Gratitude: 9217

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  22:25:57  Show Profile
I am confused, I thought you were posting about being involved with a Soldier.
Earth to Lynn, come in please.
I have desires to be with a man, mainly for safety security, cuddling. and the other 'thing, S*X, if it feels right,
Not at this moment mind you, as I am going through grief.
My take one sex, and love, is, If you have BOTH at the same time, you a very fortunate,
Go to Top of Page

Mike412

3961 Posts
Gratitude: 3056

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  08:10:56  Show Profile
It's like all your life after puberty whether you want it to be that way or not if you are you will be attracted to women with no end. If you don't want to get involved your mind still might, you might get lucky and meet the right one and all that live happily ever after and whatnot but half of all marriages end in divorce and a lotta people got broken hearts out there and whatever. When I was still a virgin a guy told me,"you say you don't care about sex because your still a virgin but once you try it you'll want it all the time." lol
Go to Top of Page

Jerry1949

3117 Posts
Gratitude: 2892

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  11:59:18  Show Profile
I have been celibate since my last marriage came to a very messy ending it not that don't want to have sex but my Days of one night stands are well in my pass. If you don't want get involved just don't there is more to sex than the physical. The largest sex organ is the brain. don't rush into this headlong just take your and it will happen when you are ready for it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0