Viewing Who Is Currently Online
 effexor withdrawal

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

allieb
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  16:32:13  Show Profile
OMG- I cannot believe what I am going thru having only taken Effexor for 3 months at 75mg dose. I thought I was having a nervous breakdown, so much so that I took a pregnancy test. I found out that I was pregnant; I then thought I was having the worst morning sickness of my life This Is probably a blessing because I would have gotten right back on effexor If I realized the withdrawal was causing my: nausea diarrhea
head spins crying spells brain zaps Inability to focus

This weekend I was so sick that I could not leave the house. I do not know how It hit me, but last night I thought, this can't be pregnancy, It must be the effexor. So I started goggling side effects and It all makes sense now. I can't believe I made It through a week of work without calling In sick. The withdrawal has been an absolute nightmare. I can only Imagine trying to get off after takIng the med for years. God bless those In this situation I am SO ANGRY at my doctor for not warning me ahead of time Mark my words, I will need to be on the floor suicidal before I ever take psyche drugs again
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0