What Is "Good Mental Health"?
 MEDITATION VS MEDICATION

New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jono
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2012 :  05:59:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi Guys, my name is Jono, and I had severe psychotic symptoms last year, I must say that things are getting much better for me now, and the symptoms are slowly disappearing, thanks to Sahaja Yoga Meditation. I discovered Sahaja Yoga meditation from a friend who advised me to try it as it could help me to fight psychosis. I was quite skeptical at the beginning but then got told that the classes were free of charge and that it would really be worth trying. After getting psychosis, my life changed so much as everything collapsed, so i decided to give it a go as the medications i tried were just not working at all (Zyprexa-Olanzapine / Seroquel Quetiapine / Invega Paliperidone ); I was just desperate, getting impatient and just couldn't stand that condition anymore so I just went to one of their classes and it didn't disappoint. I practiced sahaja yoga meditation at home daily and could feel some improvements in the intensity of the symptoms after about 3-4 weeks. The meditation technique was simple and easy to use, i had never done any meditation before but got into it quite naturally. I don't know if any other types of meditation would work as I only tried that one but it seems to be doing something good to me; must be that energy they call Kundalini and that is awakened within the individual...Anyway, I quickly stopped taking the medications and stuck with this Sahaja Yoga Meditation... Things are improving now, its quite miraculous, i dont know if any medications out there would have improved my condition in just a few months (4-5). I am not saying that it would work for everyone, but its working for me at the moment and it's really helpful. My psychosis started September last year, so yea, it hasnt even been a year yet and things are starting to look brighter. I don't know about you guys out there, how long you have been struggling with that ****? but I kind of know how you feel .... I am not 100% cured yet but it is much better than what it was before, I am confident and positive right now, this Sahaja Yoga Meditation is having good effects without negative side-effects and I'll just keep doing it.... I think its the best medication out there; based on my own experience ..... All I have to say to you guys is that: Why don't you go and try it out yourself? It's World Wide based, so wherever you are, there will be a Sahaja Yoga Meditation center near you... Time to get your life back guys !

jmontenat@yahoo.com.au
Sydney, AUSTRALIA

Jono
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0