Code Of Ethics
 SALUTATIONS

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsun
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  10:59:30  Show Profile
Greetings,just joined about a wee back, fascinating sitel thought i'd like to to introduce before posting in, so DOMO YOROSHKU

I am 27, like in THE Midwst US, it's cray>.>

Asburgers, undiagnosedL
General Anxiey: Diagnosted. Zoloft, aptrapazm or whatevzeaomam

Paiter, Musician, Film Buff, Reader, Reader-into-things-er, blabbermouth, can fix anything with any available tools and has on numerous occasions. fair-good in kitchen, (Damn Good in Boudiour-Insomniac. Never learned know how to ride a bike. Mind Bent of Creating something in the field of original art/antertainment that will both entertain but also expand the ogberver's ability to transcend the 3 dransdimenional, just seeing how had I can go in the art wrk that i'm bran working on.

Anywy 27, painter, been having toungle Atrying to practice parenting, keep up a relentlessly needy social life, unemployment, yikes. and way I like tho s wee bags what up//?
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  21:18:34  Show Profile
welcome jsun please join us in the socializing with all community members portion of the site

Go to Top of Page

jsun
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  23:51:00  Show Profile
Thanks! This is my first time really joining a message board. I will try to chime in as much as i can.
Sorry my Intro was so garbled up. I must have been typing in a hurry or in thee dark or both or something.
Anyway you can see I have a lot of interests, I'm just recently diagnosed depressed and i believe I have Aspurgers. Will expound upon in time

Talk to you all later!
Go to Top of Page

strangers
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1568 Posts
Gratitude: 1855
Very caringVery wiseVery honest

Posted - 12/21/2012 :  06:33:52  Show Profile
welcome to MT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: