lastson
Starting Member

10 Posts
Gratitude: 2

Posted - 06/04/2013 :  08:58:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hope. The lost way
Pastor Rodolfo Morales M.
Translation Mike Aparicio
When I feel bad, it is necessary for me to take the road of Hope. My lost steps trap me.
My wild and disjointed instincts drive me to death, to separate from the Living God.
I get entangled trying to reach security, to fill my vacuum in loneliness and trying to complement myself with a life partner in blessed union with the Highest.
It is needed and indispensable I remember who I am and which is my mission; to see the Eternal Future instead of current problems. Protect me, my God, my Father, my King of fear, rage, false bindings and unneeded burden.
I forget on Whose Hands I am. I stop being grateful. I get scared to see a volcano crater and I stare at a boiling abysm full of lava under my feet and the fetid sulphur smell fills my lungs making me to faint. Do not allow me, my Lord, to fall in the temptations of sex, power, money or prestige.
I listen to the World voices and forget God. Pleasures make me evade the unspeakable torments of lust, pride, rage, gluttony, envy and greed. I don’t want anything not coming from God. I don’t want a thing not introduced by God.
I am sick because I get desperate and choose the past. My vision gets blurred from Eternity. The wrapping shroud of darkness, Satan, the devil, the destroyer, the dragon, cannot bear the Light of my Lord Jesus Christ, Freedom.
My Lord, I long for Your Blessings and your Plans for Well Being and Goodness.
I love your Extravagance for Your Kindness and Goodness. I despair for your Mercy. Take me to the place, at the moment and conditions you have me preparing for.
Father, I am your son. You are my owner. I left everything for you. I kept only the best. I have nothing, I know nothing I can do nothing, just you, just you, just you…
You took me out of a world of slavery and torture so I could bless with sanity and freedom anyone asking me to do so. Now I sing, now I dance; now I am with your own and what is yours.
I want to be where you are. At your Secret Place dwelling under Your Shadow. Give me a place in Your Plans, immerse me in your Apocalypses, and guide me through this restless struggle against evil forces. I wait for Your Signals. Strengthen me in your Holly Temple. Give me to eat from the bread of Proposition. Wash me in Your Fountain.Anoint me with Your Oil. Rub me with Your Salt. Soak me with your wine and drive me drunk of Love to Your Bed.
Thank you for your Power, My Lord, God, Holly Spirit, and for Your Angels. Send it to me. Fill me with Him. Instill in me the Spirit of Revelation, the Spirit of Audacity, the Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of Humility, The Spirit of Grace, the Spirit of Purity and the Spirit of Service.
Thank you for giving me someone to listen, to bless and thank you because you are My Blessing and My Word.

La Esperanza. El Camino Perdido
Por Pastor Rodolfo Morales

Cuando me siento mal, es necesario que retome el camino de la esperanza. Mis pasos perdidos me atrapan. Mis instintos desbocados y descoyuntados me conducen a la muerte, a separarme del Dios Vivo. Me enredo por alcanzar seguridad, llenar mi vacío en la soledad, intento mi complementación con una pareja en unión bendecida por El Altísimo.

Es necesario e indispensable que recuerde quién soy y cuál es mi misión. Ver el futuro eterno, contra los problemas actuales. Resguárdame, Mi Dios, Mi Padre, Mi Rey del temor, de la ira, de los falsos amores, de las cargas innecesarias.

Olvido en Las Manos de quien estoy. Dejo de agradecerle. Me atemorizo al ver el cráter del volcán y veo un abismo borbollante, lleno de lava a mis pies y el fétido olor del azufre llena mis pulmones haciendome desmayar. No permitas, Mi Señor, que caiga por la tentación sexual, el poder, el dinero o por el prestigio.

Escucho las voces del mundo y me olvido de Dios. Los placeres me hacen no tomar en cuenta los indecibles tormentos de la lujuria, el orgullo, la pereza, la ira, la gula, la envidia y la avaricia. No quiero nada que no venga de Dios, no quiero a nadie que no me lo presente Dios.

Yo estoy enfermo porque me desespero y porque escojo el pasado. No basta la evidencia del presente y el futuro, contra el pasado. Se me borra mi visión de eternidad. El manto envolvente de las tinieblas y de satán, el diablo, el destructor, el dragón no soportan La Luz de Mi Señor Jesucristo, La Libertad.

Señor anhelo Tu Bendición. Tus Planes de Bienestar y de Bien. Amo Tu Extravagancia para La Bondad y el Bien. Me desespero por tu Misericordia. Llévame al lugar, en el momento y en las condiciones para los que me haz estado preparando.

Padre, Yo soy tu hijo. Eres Mi Dueño. Lo dejé todo por Tí, me quedé con lo mejor. Ya no tengo nada, ya no sé nada, ya no puedo nada, ya no quiero nada; solo a Tí, solo a Tí, solo a Tí, Me sacaste de un mundo de esclavitud y tortura para que bendijera con sanidad y liberación a quien me lo demande. Ahora canto, ahora danzo, ahora estoy con los tuyos y en lo tuyo.

Donde Tú estés quiero estar yo. En Tu Lugar Secreto, morar a Tu Sombra. Dame un lugar en Tus Planes, inclúyeme en tu Apocalipsis, guíame en esta lucha sin tregua contra las fuerzas del mal. Espero tus señales. Fortaléceme en Tu Santo Templo. Dame de comer de los Panes de La Proposición. Lávame en Tu Fuente. Úngeme con Tu Aceite. Frótame con tu Sal. Emborráchame con tu Vino y condúceme ebrio de amores a Tu Lecho.

Gracias por Tu Poderoso Señor Dios Espíritu Santo y por Sus Ángeles. Envíamelo. Lléname de Él. Infúndeme Espíritu de Revelación, Espíritu de Audacia, Espíritu del Señor, Espírtu de Humildad, Espíritu de Gracia, Espíritu de Pureza y Espíritu de Servicio.

Gracias por darme quien me escuche y a quien bendecir y gracias porque Tú eres Mi Bendición y Mi Palabra

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0