Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  07:42:31  Show Profile
excerpt from other post

. yes i do sometimes feel unloved but i have learned as i write about the many influnences shaping their emotions,attitudes, behaviour to me and the difference between the effect of all that engineering, past culture etc and the stigmas facists etc in control of society holly wood etc and communications put upoun people with disabilities,mixed ethnicities,races, clases and target various genetic charachteristics , free speach,asociation etc etc free consciousness and individual conscience and ability self determination compassition etc and that these doing such things are those we fought in other times wars . and whom we still do today and its the same groups and siick people doning such behaviour.

but as i have said i am doing great and yes i know im looved and cared for but i can see now that the difficulties i have endured in the past that cost me soo much grief pain by others aggresion,savagery to me and more , really has in most cases not really the people,family,groups displaying such violence ,discrimination and more its that they have been watching television,listening to radio and have been manipulated and brainwashed like joseph gobrlls nazi germany propaganda miniters etc

any how its that the behavioural hackers of personality are doing their handi work as my freinds family associates everyone else get entertained propaganized and infected with personality viruses that cause them to act weird bad mean psychotic ,and inform on people,
so i inderstand that and know that iam loved but i also see their hate but their hate is really some others,other groups hate facism and they have personality hacked and siezed control of those around me , in some sectors areas this is not as bad , but in those sectors drugs ciggaretes and more enginieerd violence poverty mood etc well those areas are essentially killing zones. sorry for the extra definition but its the reality here . in short the countries run by the military etc etc its just different not overt i fear that is comming though and any one not programmable or selected to live will perish if these facists win i do know people care but they bad guys gald re-write peoples personalities, dumb them up and make them mental slaves

2. i do reciprocate all kindness compassion love material wealyth ,information,labor as iam at any time able to do

i just bought my nephew a boat ,two radio controlled trucks
2. i bought my nieces hasband to be a circular saw that comes with and attached stand the idea is that the small saw sits on a swivilling head attached to a support bar and is used to cut angles and staight across it has numbers i a 360* parrtern to guide the carpenter. it was 35.00 dollers but i have not been out in months really . so i could afford it and my nephes radio controled boart is used so is one of the trucks they cost 2.00 each and the other new truck cost about 16.00- 20.00 dollers but the boy has no dad in his life or several father figures and mom grandma as mom. so i wanted his to have everything and one he needs i have no children so when i can help out i do.

. i shop clean for, drive mom places, doctoers family houses when i can and arrainge visiting freinds family and pay her attention

3 i do what ever i can for familiy freinds society to thank them
4 my post sound as it does because i teach them things like the things i write on this site to help them.

i have all my life but not as fancy as now.
great topic fluerette.
Do you want to archive this post in your "My Thoughts" page? Yes No
Go to Top of Page
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic

Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
Total Today Yesterday

I LOVE RED WHITE AND BLUE AND EVERYONE OTHER ENERGY PATTTERN TO
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page