Psychiatry and Ancient Egypt
 In the canada goose womens Primera Liga last

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acluki
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2014 :  00:46:41  Show Profile
In the [url=http://www.gooseukbuy.ca/]canada goose womens[/url] Primera Liga last season after the 26th round, Real Madrid and FC Barcelona in Spain and in the top two. 64 points at Real Madrid, Barcelona 63 points, Atletico Madrid scored 61 points. In the later stages of last season, the theme becomes Atletico's and Barcelona's hegemony, and missed the Champions Trophy ahead of Real Madrid. "We are football people, we are fully aware of the situation of Costa. I have said before, even if he can play for Liverpool, but played two games in a row if possible harm to his health, then we would not have called him. "Bosque said," between me and Mourinho, not who wins or who loses. He was fit, but we also know that a groin injury is easy to relapse. ¡±

Earlier [url=http://www.gooseukbuy.ca/men-canada-goose-banff-parka-c-17_25.html]banff parka canada goose mens[/url] this season, Barcelona unbeaten without conceding a record long run going. Real Madrid 3 rounds before losing 2 games, was ranked only 13th. 9th round before the clasico, Barcelona 4 points behind Real Madrid. 3:1 victory, real gap to 1 point. But Sevilla and FC Barcelona, Real Madrid has not ranked in the top two. I watched the match between Liverpool and Chelsea, Costa played really well.

In the 10th round, Real Madrid 4:0 massacre of Granada, Barcelona upset lost to Celta Vigo, 0:1. Real Madrid are on a 2-point advantage over Barcelona, Barcelona dropped to 4th place, Valencia and Atletico Madrid are just a 1 minute. 11 round Barcelona Real Madrid both win, Atletico Madrid lost to Real Sociedad, Valencia and Sevilla played flat. This makes real Madrid score advantage to 2 points, Barcelona rose to the second place.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0