New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

computer_chip1
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1589 Posts
Gratitude: 771
Very caringVery wiseVery honest

Posted - 07/19/2015 :  17:23:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I am a Roman Catholic and I believe my religion goes back to when Jesus told Peter to lead the new church. Over the history of the Catholic Church there have been considerations of various controversies (or heresies) that have shaped what we believe today. We believe in sacraments like the Mass and Holy Eucharist (every Sunday). I venture to say that we believe that the Bible is important, but we don't read it that much, except at Mass. I read that we leave much of the Bible study to experts like trained bishops and theologians. This is different from other Christians.
That's just a little bit of what I believe.

Washington, D.C. native.
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 07/30/2015 :  18:51:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
interesting computer chip one, my family ,freinds cultures multi denominational.

many types of catholics and protestants, and probably others, and a few jews. my church is or was in the forerest it was known as coon holow cave. two giant glacier boulders pressing upoun one another the top of one was sloped and flat. and over looked three mountains the forest and three fields whoever is in charge thats where i go to have a chat session with he she or they. ... of course over my beds a picture of the last supper

to state the obvious :mental illness sucks lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0