Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stigmastomper
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24351 Posts
Gratitude: 10921
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 10/08/2015 :  06:50:04  Show Profile
first learn about a man named karl klaucius 1850-? and share what you find with us.

1 i dont know how to say this please help.

power symbol= pyramid , greater lesser than symbol [aligators mouth open towards power symbol , small end pointing towards zero

it means power warmth cant give entropy to cold [no energy transferrence = no emotions, no ideas ,no ideas shared , no info, tech etc no no intamacy, sympathy, no consciousness of self or others, no tactical ,no situational awareness, no ability to easily read social cues, no production,innovation creativity , no intelligence] no empathy without conscience] inability or reduced ability to understand the consequences of behaviours ,results] [ impulsivity..]

but hers what i want to say and add to the above - warth= cold, cold = physical mental inactivity= build up of carbon dioxide and nuerotoxins in blood and lower of oxygen the result is sleeppiness= groggy half awake and half asleep = like hypnosis pleasure =natural opiates etc produced in brain . =addictive behaviour =natural narcosis =psychosis= drug addiction and re-enforced physical inactivity , why people are lazy and why they end up on drugs and more and with out common sense , and less empathy = cold hearted

also it maybe related to biochemistry in hypothermia, hypoxia, high altide sickness and deep sea divers the bends , and sexual arousal by asphixiation, ciggareete smoking and maybe oral fixations

i wonder where did the nazi scientists get their ideas for doing the high altitude experiments, cold weather experiments and barromentric chamber experiments and was the barmotric chamber experiments simulating dep sea diving and high altitude fighter pilots experience.

and what of the ancient romans and england etc what of the be niether hot nor cold my breathern but stay lukewarm

and all these topics processes together with some physics and biochemistry nuero anatomy etc etc and nueroppsychology could be applied to econonomics and socialology and also the gift of prophecy if you are without love then you are nothing at all and how can any one love or be loved by a cold heart = amplitude =eeg flat signal hence the old jazz song if you anit got swing amplitude modulation =eeg wave form love you aint got a thing = un modulated carrier wave
pleasure = brainwave entraiment = regaulting thermatic appreciation awareness behaviour = class stratification segregation and formation
just some thoughts

blue does = a broke world without love with out empathy,sympathy and without civilization so did i say anything learn anything of merit lol

oh blue bloods arent the smartest nor fittest nor the most honest nor sophisticated economically wise they are not the most compassionate,civil or nice and the violence in the brain stuff and warmed over eugenics is way over done . and i was just reading somewhere what i thought if a people are conditioned altered in mid and physilogy and brain behaviour function , the behaviour thought patterns over time will cause genetic alteration perhaps domestic violence, alchol drug addiction and some sexual behavioural indiscresions as a result
to state the obvious :mental illness sucks lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0