Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

davidt
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

86214 Posts
Gratitude: 31682
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestAttentionI agree

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  00:27:35  Show Profile

And if you do not wish to make a decision / commitment at this particular point in time Michelle.

Fair do's

However, with only one day to go, after today
if my arithmetic is correct
at least make a note of the new site Hercules
has kindly created and come in if you decide what is offered worthwhile for you...
at some point.

And when ever that is , you will be made most welcome
as your membership history confirms, you would be an
excellent choice to have on board, if indeed you do join us
now or in the future, David

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch,
a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment,
or the smallest act of caring,
all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia, author (1924-1998)
Go to Top of Page

hercules21
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

5803 Posts
Gratitude: 2829
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 11/16/2016 :  01:32:32  Show Profile
It has been 7 days since Dr Long said we had a week to say our goodbyes. I don't want to get maudlin as I am a guy and that just won't do so this will be brief by hopefully purposeful before he pulls the plug which could be soon.

I haven't really said good bye to anyone except for David just now. And in saying so to him it has suddenly dawned on me that I would like to say goodbyes to all I will be losing touch with as this really is it.

Before I do so here again is the temporary home we have set up in case you decide to drop in http://temporarysocialforum.freeforums.net/

Computer Chip. I have tried bumping your thread but you didn't appear. Godspeed. I will miss your take on life.

Chelle. You refused to take any credit for supporting me though a mental health breakdown. When I took a calculas class we learned that ten times infinity equals infinity. And that 100 times infinity equals infinity. Helping one person in a time when they need it does that person an infinite amount of good. And whether you go on to help another 100 people or if I was the one person you helped it doesn't matter according to my calculas class as you did me an infinite amount of goodness.

If you have been signing in here frequently I apologise for too many posts to bump your thread. I think I even deleted one of them yesterday! Take it as a compliment that you are well thought of.

May your health recover, please don't let your old employer talk you into going back to work for them even if they visit you at a weak moment. Being unemployed is better than working for them as something will come along instead.

Keep trucking. Good bye.

Your friend Hercules

"Mrs Morel always said the after-life would hold nothing in store for her husband: he rose from the lower world into purgatory, when he came home from pit, and passed into heaven in the Palmerston Arms.".
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0