Social network ?

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Redsky
Starting Member

5 Posts
Gratitude: 3

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  15:25:33  Show Profile
My free time is spent alone or with my hubby. What exactly is a social network anyway.

Welcome to our community Redsky:

The gold bar on the left of your screen titled: "My Social Network" takes you to a calendar in which you can list your 10 most important friends and/or foes, and record their daily moods.

On the same calendar, you can record your own mood. In this way, you can see how their moods are influencing your moods (and visa versa). It also shows you how healthy your "social network" is (i.e., are most of your friends ill or do you have many enemies etc.).

My own "social network" can be seen at:

http://www.mytherapy.com/discussion/socialnetwork.asp?uid=2326

You can make your social network private, so that no other community member can see it.

Phil Long M.D.
Administrator

Go to Top of Page

Redsky
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  05:55:12  Show Profile
Thanks for your advice, however, I am not able to use Chat as it claims my password or username is invalid.

Hi Redsky,

I just checked the chat rooms and they are working normally.

When you enter the chat room, you have to register (again) for the chat room using the your MyTherapy.com ID and password; then sign in to the chat room using the same ID and password. The ID and password are case sensitive, so you have to type them exactly the way you did (upper and lower case) when you first registered.

Please tell me if you are still unable to get into the chat room.

Phil Long M.D.
Administrator

Go to Top of Page

Redsky
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  16:53:10  Show Profile
Hi Patti
Thanks again for your help, but I am still unable to log in to chat.
When I register I receive a message that my details are already listed but when i sign in I am not recognised. Would you please click Notify Administrator again as I dont seem to have that option from here.
Cheers
Redsky
Go to Top of Page

mattia
Starting Member

5 Posts
Gratitude: 2

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  03:35:41  Show Profile
Social support refers to a social network providing psychological and material resources and is an important buffer against stress. How large is your social support network? How do they aid you in stressful periods?

Anti anxiety
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0