Psych Community

Welcome Message
Registration Tutorial
Nickname:
Password:
Save Password

All Forums
 Mental Health Lectures
 Severe Mental Illness I (Lecture + Discussion)
 Comments On Slide 03

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Administrator
Administrator

15007 Posts
Gratitude: 3353
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  15:35:42  Show Profile  Visit Administrator's Homepage
Previous slide
Slide 03
 Next slide
Go to Top of Page

Administrator
Administrator

15007 Posts
Gratitude: 3353

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  21:38:47  Show Profile  Visit Administrator's Homepage
I would welcome your comments concerning this slide.
Go to Top of Page

firebird
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1555 Posts
Gratitude: 584
Very caringVery wiseVery honest

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  17:04:20  Show Profile
Our modern way of life is too stressful. Our societies are controlled by powerful capitalistic interests whose ever increasing demands on us and the placing of wealth over human and environmental needs leads to psychological stress and the ability to cope for many individuals in societies. We need to slow down and reduce this crazy rush into technological advancement, make life more simple. Has our love of materialism and technology really made us any more happier than say a tribe living 3 thousand years ago in the Amazon basin?.

Go to Top of Page

EmergingArtist
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

9136 Posts
Gratitude: 952

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  15:42:32  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by firebird

Our modern way of life is too stressful. Our societies are controlled by powerful capitalistic interests whose ever increasing demands on us and the placing of wealth over human and environmental needs leads to psychological stress and the ability to cope for many individuals in societies. We need to slow down and reduce this crazy rush into technological advancement, make life more simple. Has our love of materialism and technology really made us any more happier than say a tribe living 3 thousand years ago in the Amazon basin?.

Gotta say I appreciate modern plumbing. And computers.

(mymood2day)
-EA

dx bipolar 1993
Go to Top of Page

Psychiatristinsydney
Starting Member

3 Posts
Gratitude: 3

Posted - 10/24/2013 :  02:12:09  Show Profile  Visit Psychiatristinsydney's Homepage
Some individuals suffer from various emotional conditions and need emotional solutions, drugs and other treatments. The psychiatrists are extremely experienced in their practice and create every period with their customer’s fun. Every customer who is going through emotional conditions has chemical instability in the mind. The chemicals and genes besides public connections and emotional development also matter in leading to the individual’s disorder.

Psychiatrist Sydney
Go to Top of Page

mstammylynn58
Starting Member

4 Posts
Gratitude: 1

Posted - 04/20/2014 :  09:23:48  Show Profile
Hello iam new hear as of last night I found my way to your website,i kike it a lot,iam very depressed enough to dye some times.iam very unhappy,ill explain,iam born intersex and my Georgia Medicaid told me it would finish my correction surgery even out-of-state,then they tell me they will not cover costs,theres not a specilzed doctor in the state of Georgia,my entire life has been to seek correction surgery to feel a sinse of well-bing and complete,i hate myself as an out-cast different and freak or something I hate being different and I hate my physical self as I am,,,,want the surgery or end life,hate life too,,,,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0