Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

juniperbelle

62 Posts
Gratitude: 46

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  16:14:49  Show Profile
Hi, Jo73. One thing to always remember is that if you are thinking of hurting yourself, call 911. They will come immediately and take you to a health center where you'll be helped. I got "lost" one time at a public event, and a doctor noticed and called 911; I was at the hospital before I knew it. Trust in the public health system to help you. Call 911.

PS, thanks for remembering me, David. Yes, I'm in a good spot right now and am recovering from bronchitis. We are going on a short trip to visit family, and for the first time in years, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and am not afraid! I hope you are doing well also?

Juniperbelle
Go to Top of Page

jo73
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1407 Posts
Gratitude: 264
Very caringVery honest

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  01:01:44  Show Profile
hi thanx but i dont want to go to hospital know matter wot happens to me as thats where my husband died plus at my hospitsl they r noy very nice or caring to people who try to take there own life, thanx jo
Go to Top of Page

jo73
Amazing Member (1000+ posts)

1407 Posts
Gratitude: 264
Very caringVery honest

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  01:07:15  Show Profile
hi sdella thanx for ur caring message ,i use my computer as a way of trying to keep my hands and mind busy , i used to b able to watch tv but carnt do that anymore as i find myself watching something and then i use end up hearing different things , and i am unable to concentrate end up thinking of everything that has happend and how i always seem to end up doing wrong or ruining other peoples lives, can only sit still if im on the comp thanx jo
Go to Top of Page

OVERTHEDRAMA
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2008 :  23:54:50  Show Profile
FIRST OF ALL, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO OPEN AND HONEST ABOUT HOW I AM FEELING NOW AND IN THE PAST... THIS IS BY FAR ON EOF THE HARDEST BATTLES THAT I HAVE EVER GONE THRU.... I CANNOT DO IT ALONE!!! I HAVE SOME FAMILY SUPPORT, BUT NOT FROM THE ONES WHO I NEED IT FROM THE MOST... CAN SOMEONE HOLD MY HAND AND HELP ME??? MY WHOLE WORLD IS COLLAPSING AROUND ME AND I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP ANYMORE.... I LOOK FORWARD TO ANY ADVICE OR SUPPORT... I ALSO WISH EVERYONE THE BEST!!!THAT'S WHAT MY HEAD FEELS LIKE...

*SASSY YET CLASSY*
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0