I can say. I would rather even h

Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wrfeslfd
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2012 :  17:26:01  Show Profile
I can say. I would rather even h
<strong>ADS By Bing:<a href="http://www.moncleroutletonline-store.com/">Moncler Outlet </a> <a href="http://www.moncleroutletonline-store.com/">Moncler Online </a> <a href="http://www.moncleroutletonline-store.com/">http://www.moncleroutletonline-store.com/</a></strong>ear the will itself than such sad talk. Have you got the document here ?not that it matters it is sure to be all seals and tapes and gibberish.Considering that it did not matter Mrs Fenders face wore certainly a look of interest as she put this question and when the answer came: No darling I have not got the will for I sent it to myLondon lawyer yesterday for safe keeping the shadow of a cloud flitted across her brow.The conditions Gwendoline although very simple are in the document itself set forth with the usual prolixity and you will understand them from my mouth far better than in lawyers phraseology.Well then first with regard to your dear 6elf you will of course have your jointure and in addition I have bequeathed to you sufficient plate and furniture to set up with in a house of your own should circumstances ever cause the dear girls and you to part.That will never be said Gwendoline earnestly.Not while your affectionate care can be of use to them darling of that I feel quite assured. But if they were both to marry for instance they would doubtless each have establishments separate from your own.Just so assented Gwendoline I had forgotten it seemed so impossible that the dear children and myself should ever live apart.I have also bequeathed you my jewels: in my poor opinion you should always wear jewels darling they become you and you become them so fitly. I have also left you what I refused to leave you before we married and when your unselfish goodness of which I have now had so satisfactory an experience was comparatively untriedI have left you sole guardian to my two daughters.A light of triumph which she strove in vain to quench came into Gwendolines eyes.Yes darling that is your just reward and I am glad to see now much it pleases you. You are their sole guardian but I have appointed Mr Tudor my lawyer your cotrustee. While my daughters are under age you will be allowed four thousand pounds a year for their maintenance and education which sum in case of the demise of either will not be reduced. Glen Druid is also to be maintained as your residence at the expense of the estate and on its present footing. The remainder of the income accruing from the property is to be invested in government securities for the benefit of the children. Even at present I am able to leave each of them what will represent at least seven thousand pounds a year and in the event of either dying under age the whole will then revert to the survivor who will have the absolute disposal of it upon her coming of age. In the event of either or both marrying before their majority this arrangement will still hold good for I am sure that you will take care that their husbands are honourable and trustworthy personsto whom if you can intrust my sweet girls you may surely intrust their money.Gwendoline listened in silence. Mr Ferrier was deeply affected not only by what he had said but by what he had in his mind and was about to say. I hope my darling that this disposition of my property is such as you approve? I have left you what is more precious to me than all my riches my Marion and my Edith.You have been most kind dear Bruce indeed. I trust that I may prove myself worthy of such affectionate confidence.I have no doubt of that Gwendoline not a shadow of doubt. I have only to add that in case that in case we should be blessed with a child of our own though Bhould we be so I can hardly fancy your love for it being greater than it is for the little ones which Giulia gave me this disposition of my property will of course be materially altered. God has given me much increase in the basket and in the store and there will be enough and to spare for all.It was a3 much as Mr Fenders mental and bodily strength would permit to compass this statement and to express it with clear conciseness.</li>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 33407
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0